Children of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a realistic wolf RPG!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Wild

News and Site Updates

22/07/2010
Our site was created. We hope everyone has a fun time as the site grows.
Welcome to all new members!

Current Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Awards

To be Announced!

To be Announced!

To be Announced!

Latest topics
» Psychose, Ahouw :D
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 pm by Harpevermore

» Affiliate?
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm by Harpevermore

» When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm by Harpevermore

» Grudge of the Kurai Pack
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Harpevermore

» Grudge of the Kurai Pack
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm by Harpevermore

» Male Alpha?
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:44 pm by Harpevermore

» Mother poem...
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 pm by Harpevermore

» White's Story
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 pm by Harpevermore

» Yeah Question
Kurai Leader Competition EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 am by Harpevermore

Kurai Leader Competition

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherī
Admin
Cherī

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

Kurai Leader Competition Empty
PostSubject: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:43 am

right, we have two people who want leadership of the Kurai pack and the are both female.
Soo i need you to have a roleplay competiition someone will start will a block of roleplay, then the other will carry on. I will decide who roleplayed the position best and they will be the female alpha.

You guys can choose who starts

Contestants:
Hotaru (Liberty+Courage)
Harp
Back to top Go down
https://childrenofthewild.rpg-board.net
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:06 pm

The sky was black. Clouds covered the moon. Cats slunk out of their hiding places. Wolves stalked them. Harp included.
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Hotaru slank out of the bushes, her pelt blending into the darkness of the night. She flicked her tail, sinaling to attack, she waited for a reply

Last edited by Liberty+Courage on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:08 am

Harp glanced back. Lunging forward, she whipped around to Hotaru. She growled deeply, bearing her teeth and snarling.

(I couldn't tell if you were attacking the cats or me so I chose me. XD)
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:36 am

(lol i thought we were working together) Hotaru jumps back in suprise. why did she attack? arent we both after the cats? She flattens her ears, and bareing her teeth, snarling back...her pack stood waiting behind her, wondering what to do. they thought agression would be what was expected, so one by one the pulled back there lips...Thunder boomed and rain started to drizzle, hydrateing the parched soil around the wolves
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 am

(wait we dont have pack support yet. . . neither of us have a pack. that's what we're )
competing for!)

Harp lunged, her shadow huge against the now-soaked ground. Her teeth met Hoteru's wet fur. Shaking water from her eyes, she let go, snarling and deciding whether or not to flee.
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:55 pm

(lol i thought we were making this up as we go along! scratch the pack Razz)(what part of my body did you bite) Hotaru lunges back, quickly locking teeth into your scruff. A cat notices the noises and yowls in warning, they scatter
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 pm

(body)

Easily shaking Hotaru off, Harp whipped around. Her eyes glowed with hatred. Growling deeply, she knocked Hotaru off her paws and pinned her to the ground. (sorry if that's god-modding i dont think it is though)
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm

(ehh, ill get out of it XD) hotaru quickly skakes away the blood and rain clinging to her pelt and kicks harp with her hind legs, lauinching her off and skidding on the slick ground, a growl rose in her throaght. Lungeing, she snapped at harps neck, and clwed at her chest
Back to top Go down
Cherī
Admin
Cherī

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:14 am

(oh, i forgot to mention, whoever loses is supposed to become an Omega of the pack)
Back to top Go down
https://childrenofthewild.rpg-board.net
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:16 am

(ACK! now the stakes are higher!! *faints*)
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:03 pm

(ok Razz )

Nipping Hotaru's paws lightly, she draws blood causing her paws to slip. (either that or I bite myself causing blood to let me slip out of your grasp xD) Her soaked fur chilled her to the bone. She growled deeply.
"This is just the beginning. I haven't even warmed up yet!"
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Hotaru smirks, the growls in reply "like i'd ever back down!" she then turns back, walks a couple yards down , and shaking the blood of her paw. Whiping around, she bolts at you, jumps over yor body. Turning back around, she swipes a paw on your back, leaving a wave a red fire : blood.
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Ignoring the searing pain, Harp lunged. She didn't bother to put any effort into her attack. Her eyes were glazed with pain, and she knew she wouldn't be able to continue for much longer. Hotaru had broken one of her back bones. (vertebrae, whatever)
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:46 am

(i did? oops) Hotaru smirks once agian and steps back. There was nothing Harp could do now. Unless some series of unimadginalble events occur she had won.
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:00 pm

(it was only a very small crack, though)

But Hotaru had underestimated Harp's endurance. She easily leaped onto Hotaru, pinning her downHarp snarled, fangs bared at Hotaru's throat. (HA!)
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm

(Razz) Hotaru, taken by suprise flinches. Thinkinking quickly, hotaru leans forward and bites you sqaurley on the muzzle
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Harp whimpers but doesn't let Hotaru go. She begins to speak, quickly shaking Hotaru off.
"Sometimes luck wins. Sometimes miracles happen. Sometimes determinations succeeds over all."
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:08 pm

hotaru bites you again, harder.
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Harp opens her jaws and twists her head, badly hurting Hotaru's teeth. (biting on the muzzle doesn't do much . . . you're biting my nose most.)
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm

hotaru squirms, spitting out multiple teeth.
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:43 am

(. . . oops)

Harp, shocked and slightly regretful, steps back out of instinct.
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 am

Hotaru jumps up, baring her rewmaning teeth. she had lost 5, but still had a good set. Jumpimg on harp, she pinned her. holding her legs down she held her firmly on her belly. Thunder boomed.
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:05 am

Harp winced at the pressure that was on her back. Despite her pain she reached forward and bit Hotaru on the muzzle. Then twisted. If Hotaru tried the same trick Harp had tried on her, twisting the jaw of the oppoment, Harp would be ready. Her teeth were stronger than Hotaru's.
Back to top Go down
Liberty+Courage

Liberty+Courage

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 am

(im on your back, you would need to turn your head 180 degrees around to bite me or at least like 170 degrees,wolves (along with all other vertabraes exept for rule breaking can owls Razz)can olny go about90, if the realy strain.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Leader Competition   Kurai Leader Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai Leader Competition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next