Children of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a realistic wolf RPG!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Wild

News and Site Updates

22/07/2010
Our site was created. We hope everyone has a fun time as the site grows.
Welcome to all new members!

Current Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Awards

To be Announced!

To be Announced!

To be Announced!

Latest topics
» Psychose, Ahouw :D
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 pm by Harpevermore

» Affiliate?
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm by Harpevermore

» When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm by Harpevermore

» Grudge of the Kurai Pack
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:47 pm by Harpevermore

» Grudge of the Kurai Pack
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm by Harpevermore

» Male Alpha?
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:44 pm by Harpevermore

» Mother poem...
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 pm by Harpevermore

» White's Story
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 pm by Harpevermore

» Yeah Question
When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 am by Harpevermore

When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 pm

i snarl and stand my ground even if this was an alpha i wasn't going to back down
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildalaska.forum2.biz
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Harp growled deeply. This would be her first battle since her wounds had healed. Harp couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:09 pm

I let out a strong growl ans snarl with my teeth showing and bared and my ears straight back "You don't want to mess with me"
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:41 am

"Since when? I love messing with you. It's fun to see your anger."
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 pm

i growl and start to circle her slowly
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Harp ignores Stella and begins licking herself (wolves do it as well as cats), pleased that she is not angry or nervous in the least bit.
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 pm

i stop circling her and start to walk off again hoping this time she would leave
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Harp snorts at Stella's actions. Who starts a fight then flees from it? She turned back towards camp with her tail in the air.
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:19 pm

i don't know wht happened net all i remember is me on top of the wolf that i just left as i start to attack her blood lust was what is was the taste of blood, the smell of blood, and the sight of blood sent me into a frenzy
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:54 pm

(just like twilight vampires)

Blood is my pack. My pack is blood.
Back to top Go down
jessica152

jessica152

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:57 pm

(me too and what)
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 am

(blood sends the vampires in the Twilight books on a frenzy)
Back to top Go down
Harpevermore

Harpevermore

Character sheet
Characters and Ranks:

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Harp threw Stella off her, scratching her back and putting pressure on her spine, as Hotaru had done to Harp a little while ago. The blood in front of her made her smile, despite the aching pain. Pain was her life; pain was joy. No pain, no gain. Pain is endurance, and endurance wins battles. Harp knew this with all her heart.

(Are you Heatherstar on United Clans?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away   When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When your alone for so long and did what i have done you choose to stay away
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children of the Wild :: The Neutral Grounds :: Viridus Meadows-
Jump to: